- 200hr Devi Yoga for Women
- 85hr YoMama Prenatal Yoga
- 200hr YMCA Yoga/Pilates Instructor
- Birth Arts International Doula trained
- Therapeutic Transformational Wilderness Guide
- Master’s in Eastern Religious Studies: Yoga History, Theory, & Philosophy
My style of teaching is one that is a fusion of sweet vinyasa flow, kundalini, restorative poses, and always the possibility of busting out a dance move or two. I attune to individual classes so that I am best serving to the current energy level and needs of the class as a whole. I believe yoga influences both our outer and inner worlds to a place of healing freedom, self-love, compassion, & pure authentic expression.